Wednesday, May 26, 2010

THE PERFECT SELF TANNER

Summer will be here soon - not soon enough though. Anyways, I found the perfect self tanner - thought I’d share. It’s Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Glow and Steady Daily Moisturizer and Gradual Self Tanner SPF 15 for Body. This stuff is awesome for those of us that are self tanner challenged. (Did that even make sense? You understand me though, right?) I am horrible about self tanners - I never rub them in completely and always miss a spot and then the next day I’m splotchy and orange - not a good look. And they usually have an awful odor. This self tanner does not turn you orange and leaves you with a nice even tan. I don’t know how it evens itself out - but it does. It also doesn’t smell bad. It has a slight self tanner fragrance - but not bad. Thank goodness I found this lotion, now I can wear shorts without people making jokes.

Hey - who knows maybe I will win Brown Day at the river this year.

2 comments:

ray said...

no way, i'm a ringer for brown day :P

jennifer said...

Sister, I think Ray might be right.