Thursday, May 13, 2010

MOTHER’S DAY

Hello all. Long time no blog, right? I just had to write a little bit about my Mother’s Day. It was great this year. My whole family got together for a picnic at the park. It was nice, the food was yummy and the kids had fun playing at the playground. It was a little colder than I would’ve liked, but after stealing my sister’s jacket I felt much better.

Z made the cutest cards for me. Love them. She also gave me the cutest frame from Bath & Body. You can record a message on the frame - how clever. Now when Zena’s not feeling up to being a mush ball I can just press a button and hear about how much she loves me. It also came with travel sized lotion and bath wash, which smell wonderful.

After the park, me and Z headed over to Bonnie’s (Rebecca’s mom) house for some cake and wine. Cake for Z and wine for me, that is. We had a wonderful time. Zena played with Rebecca’s son Riley while me and Rebecca caught up on some gossip. Then we all sat down to watch my favorite movie, Mama Mia. We weren’t sitting for long though. We couldn’t help it - we were all singing along with the movie and couldn’t resist jumping out of our seats to dance. It was so much fun.

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day!

No comments: