Tuesday, April 24, 2012

CONFESSIONS OF A REAL SHOPAHOLIC

9:18am - Just opened up a Plum District email. Oh - how I want to order the cabana service at the Pacific Edge Hotel - only $175 for a weekend day. Z would love this for her birthday. Wouldn’t it be awesome. I can see it now all the kids running around laughing and playing. I can make cupcakes with little sea shells on top.

9:51am - Ideeli - IRENE SUCHOCKI art $70 - $180. This prints are beautiful and would look lovely in my family room. I am already mentally hanging them up.

10:40am - Just received a call from Toyota re: cars wiring problem.  Need to remove engine to get to wires.  Cost for removing engine is $775. Repairs will be additional. Deleted all emails from shopping sites, as now I can not even afford to look at them. :(



 

No comments: