Wednesday, February 24, 2010

VAMPIRE DIARIES

Can you say, “Obsessed?” I am loving the Vampire Diaries on the CW. This show is great - perfect for me, I love anything vampires in a PG-13 way. I am too squeamish for True Blood (although I love the Sookie Stackhouse novels), so Vampire Diaries is right up my alley. And I just love the 3 main characters, Elena, Stefan & Damon. Whoa - that Stefan is nice to look at. Anyways, if you are anything like me and haven’t seen this show you need too. The show is completely addictive though, I must warn you.

Oh - I am also reading the books. Right now I am on Book #5. The first 4 books are really good, the 5th book not so much. :( If you like the show - you should check them out.

P.S. NYLON interviwed the 3 main characters and I had to rush out and buy the magazine, but you can check out a little bit of the online interview here: http://www.nylonmag.com/?section=article&parid=4132

Hello - Nina Dobrev's hair looks amazing. Love it.

1 comment:

sherry said...

oh yes. the vampire diaries is my favorite show. i love it.