Friday, August 14, 2009

ZENA IS 8 - GOING ON 18


So, my lil ZZ turned 8 on the 21st. Can you believe it? I have an 8-year-old. Man am I getting old or what? So, this was the 1st year since she was born that we did not throw her a humongous party. I felt bad about it - but we really are trying to save money. We also made an agreement - no big party & I would buy her an iPod Nano. So, I held up my part of the deal & she has had those darn things in her ears ever since. We did, however, go to Disneyland on her b-day. How could we pass up that great deal - free on your b-day. I worked that day but as soon as I got home we headed to the park. We were able to go on about 6 rides and then by 11:30 p.m. when we were almost falling asleep on Pirates of the Caribbean - we decided to call it a night. I had a great time with Z. We are always so busy going to parties & visiting friends that we hardly spend time alone together so that was real nice.

No comments: