Friday, August 14, 2009

SANTA BARBARA TRIP




Me and my girlfriends went to Santa Barbara for the weekend. OMG - I had a fabulous time. There was a group of about 10 of us gals that went to celebrate our friend, Barb’s birthday. We went on this awesome wine tour in a big van. We went to 3 different wineries, a lavender farm, did an olive oil tasting and went to Neverland Ranch to see the freak show. I don’t remember the last time I had so much fun. It was awesome. We stayed in this cottage. It was so cute & had a Jacuzzi outside. The neighborhood looked a little suspect - but we’re tough kids. ;) And there was a liquor store about 2 blocks from the house. Perfect for walking to - when you seriously can’t drive. Know what I’m saying? We spent a good deal of one night in the Jacuzzi - singing and laughing and drinking lots of wine (of course). Hope the birthday girl had as much fun as I did!

No comments: