Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A DAY FOR LOVE

For Valentine’s weekend me and Z headed over to my sister’s. We had lot’s of fun. We made red velvet cupcakes. And the kids worked on Valentine cards. FYI: The cupcakes were delicious - yummmmm. If you’re looking for a good recipe check this out: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Desserts/Red-Velvet-Cupcakes.aspx

The kids also had lots of fun running around and me and my sisters had a nice time catching up on some shows (Vampire Diaries - of course) and drinking some wine (obviously). BevMo is having their 5 Cent wine sale - so we were well stocked.

On the actual holiday, me and Z headed to the hair salon. Zena’s hair is extremely long and she decided that it was time for a haircut. Thank goodness - my arm muscles have been aching from brushing out her long locks. So, she decided that she wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love. They need at least 10 inches and she donated 12. Can you believe it? 12 inches & her hair is still long. Anyways, I am so proud of her - what a sweetie & I think her new do looks great. Ain’t she the cutest?
















No comments: